Reporting to Production Supervisor
- Carry out a variety of activities within the production process enabling production requirements to be met in the most effective and efficient manner and ensuring orders are on time.
- Packing finished goods.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy workplace.
- Operating machinery lines.
- Carrying out routine operational checks.
- Monitoring the operation of automatic and semi-automatic machines involved in the manufacturing process.
Hours of work:
- Continental shift pattern (days/nights including weekends 12hour shifts)
- Applicants should be healthy and not possess any conditions which would prove hazardous when working within the premises.
This job description is not definitive and may be added to or altered depending on the needs of the business